Monday, March 16, 2009

Am I the Only One...

Who can't remember details about past employment like rate of pay for temp work or addresses or names of supervisors for work experiences less than 6 months? I am completing an app for an interview tomorrow at 2pm, pray and send me good thoughts please, and I can't think of any of it. The experiences must cover 10 years with no gaps.

Also, one job I worked required all employment experiences ever not just in the past 10 years but ever, and at the time it wasn't so much, but now if I had to I would be in so much trouble. This is for the last 10 years but honestly I can't see why because the position isn't really for a secure spot but it is for an airline but not at the airport.

Thanks to a friend who totally did my resume for me just because I got the phone interview the same day I e-mailed the resume. Amazing huhn? My resume was professional and boring. She sparked it up and it totally doesn't look like me but has all the pertinent info in it. This resume is for some glamorous super confident outgoing person, so totally not me, heh.

And this was also the only job on careerbuilder today in my area for which I was qualified or had experience. Finances wise, it is right in my alley, sort of. The drive is not as far as 3rd thing by half. Still in big city but not bad. I will be hoofing lunch with me if I get the position, won't be able to afford to eat out.

Maybe this is all a sign. So at about 2pmish send me positive thoughts and lift me up to God for prayer. He knows what He is doing though sometimes I wish He would let me in the know.

9 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

I pray you get a job soon.

Christy said...

Oh I hope and pray!!!! Keep the faith!!! It sounds like a really good opportunity!! I will pray for you this week!

Christy :)

fricke92 said...

Will be sending up positive thoughts. No, you aren't the only one who can't remember all those details! I'm always in a state of panic when I run into a former co-worker and am hard pressed to remember names on the spot!

Beth said...

Best of luck tomorrow!

Mammatalk said...

Lots of good thoughts and prayers your way!

Amy said...

I am praying for you. God does know what he is doing...and I wish he would let me know too!!!

laurel said...

Good luck.

Anonymous said...

I can't remember my previous manager's names.... much less their phone numbers. I hate it when I have to fill out an application that wants the contact information for my employer for the past 10 yrs - I've been employed in 4 different states, at 7 different employers over the past 10 yrs!

Elizabeth J.

Vivian M said...

Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way! Best of luck!