Tuesday, March 10, 2009

G Conversation

First, thanks for all the compliments on the pic. I wasn't fishing for them just explaining that I wasn't intending to have the pic taken of me but couldn't refuse when the offer came. Now today, G and I went to the zoo and I did intend to have a pic taken that I will show you, though when I saw it I decided I need to wear a different bra as this one has no support. I have never really needed support before but apparently the little I have is heading south much faster than I wanted.

On to the conversation, at lunch today G says, "I am shoo-arh gwad gwandaddy doesn't have a mustack." (mustache)
I said, "Yeah, me too. Who do you know that has a mustache?"
G said, "Gwammie"
Me: ?!?!?!?!?Stunned: "Grammie doesn't have a mustache does she?"
G said: "Yes"

Uh-oh! Glad she wasn't here to hear it.

Tomorrow I will post zoo pics- got great ones of the polar bears and the one of us from the zoo.

2 comments:

Vivian M said...

OMG that cracked me up!!!! Remind me to get waxed before I ever meet Miss G!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Poor Grammie....