Tuesday, March 10, 2009

G Conversations

Last night while tending to her personal business, "Mama, I don't want Grammie and Grandad to go to Israel." Oops, you are about 8 hours too late.

While in bed, "G, has Ms. S been at school?"
G: "No she is sick."
Me: "Well is her baby M at school?"
G: "No her pairwents are stayin' wiff him"
Me: "Oh"
G: after a too long pause, "I twicked you."
Me: "So where is Ms. S?"
G: "In New York."
Me: "Doing what in New York?"
G: "Buying something for baby M."
Me: "Now what could she be buying for baby M that she can't get here?"
G: "She is buying him baby socks."

Needless to say I don't know if Ms. S is sick or really in New York.

Scroll down a bit further to see the give away for the poster. Last entries will be accepted this Wed. and posted on Thursday. Let me know if you want a chance to win on that post. I am too lazy to link today.

3 comments:

Vivian M said...

I love her conversations, and how she likes to "trick" you!

fricke92 said...

Those must be one heck of a pair of socks! :)

Marla said...

Cute, dont you love these conversations!