Friday, March 13, 2009

Guess What We Did Today






























We went to paint a piece of pottery then to the musuem to run off some energy! It was really fun. The pottery shop can be very expensive so we will not go very often, but I wanted G to try it and as I thought she loved it! She picked a car to paint and then I picked a coaster hot plate type thing. I found the penguin idea in a book they have just to give creative ideas. I think G wants to give it to Grandad for his birthday so SHHHHH don't tell him.

We had therapy today so that was why we were out and about. Not sure still what to think of the whole theraplay!

10 comments:

Vivian M said...

What a great idea! And I love the gift idea, your secret is safe with me!

Carebear said...

Just dropping by from SITS! Looks like a fun and creative day! Cute pictures!

Briana's Mom said...

What a fun day! Bri absolutely loved painting pottery when I took her around Christmas. It can get pretty expensive though!

Amy said...

Wow! Looks like y'all had a busy (but fun day).

fricke92 said...

Love the pottery! Elise loves those types of places, but I agree, they are really pricey! Our place has coupons and/or deals on the materials fees every so often. You might want to see about getting on their mailing list.

The Things We Carried said...

looks like an overall day of fun!

Christy said...

Way fun!! I totally want to do the pottery thing but it is so expensive I have always shyed away. Maybe we will still do it soon. Love the pics of G. She is so darn cute!! The theaplay thing is hard to get and seems kind of useless-- but lots of times really good things can come of it. Keep the faith!!

Christy :)

San said...

Thanks for coming by my blog! :) Looks like a whole lotta fun!

Casey said...

Dropping by from SITS...Play therapy looks like fun. It looks like it was fun and exciting day! I love the pottery activity

Single Girl said...

Ok, I want this day...bad.