Thursday, March 12, 2009

Here they are.


I forgot about the hair clip in my hair. I guess in my mind I thought I was okay to have a pic taken. And where exactly should my b*oo*bs be, surely not midway to my naval, ugh!

G is not smiling at all for who knows what reason. Not even in the alone pic.
She totally argued with me all through the zoo. Me: "G see the panda? He is sleeping."

G: "No he's not."

Me: "G see the other panda is here, not there (in the empty cage). That one is outside."

G: "No it's not! I can't see it."

G: "There is the daddy giraffe (pointing to the biggest), the mama and the grandma."

Me: "No baby, the daddy is over there, and that is a mama and that is a mama."

G: "NO That is the Daddy the biggest one!"

Me: totally seeing the apparatus needed for being a male, "No G, the daddy is over there."

G: "No, humph." (crossing arms)

Me: "You can see the grey pink flamingos right there."

G: totally looking right at them, "NO I CAAAANNN'TTTT."

At this point I just pick her up and carry her to the front of the zoo to leave! Everything I said she said the opposite! Even lunch, I ordered what she said but when it got there she changed her mind. UGH! I didn't mention that fun part about the zoo yesterday, heh.

3 comments:

The Things We Carried said...

It almost sounds like hormones have hit your girl's system :)!

Never the less, like all girls she looks great in purple and sunglasses ;)

Heather BT said...

Nothing exciting to say here, except I've picked up several bra's recently at kohls on clearance mega cheap. Like having the Tata's up where they should be, but don't want to pay the major bucks for new bra's. None off them match, but they all fit, so I don't care. Maybe there's a Kohl's near you.
That $25.00 extra a week, well, it's better than a sharp stick in the eye, so I'm not complaining.
Hope your week goes well.
Heather BT

Vivian M said...

I LOVE the clip in your hair! As for the b@@bies, um well, if someone does not like it then don't look.