Friday, March 06, 2009

Pics From the Sunday Snow







These pics are from my mom's camera so that is why I am just now posting them. G was having lunch and watching TV with those very cold, red cheeks. The bear in the one pic is me walking back toward the house. The first is of dad and G at the top of the hill.
My parents are leaving Monday for a 9 day trip to the Holy Land. I am so excited and jealous at the same time. I thought this weekend we had better spend lots of time with them so G skipped school this morn and we came here. We helped grammie pack her suitcase. I got her cameras organized. G was a good little helper rolling grammie's clothes and putting them away. Next she and grammie will take a nap and she is spending tonight with them. I will go home after nap time so they can have their evening free. I am glad G has this time with her grandparents because the memories will last forever.

9 comments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

What a gorgeous view! What a good little helper G is! Way to go!

Vivian M said...

I am so excited for your parents and hope they have a fantastic trip!
I love G's rosy red cheeks! Kerri's cheeks get bright red too from the cold.
Beautiful pics, thanks for sharing them!

The Byrd's Nest said...

What a wonderful trip...Greg LOVED it! We never get snow:(

Super Mommy said...

Great pics Bev! And yes I love the red cheeky monkeys cheeks - they are too cute for words.

Israel is awesome - I'm sure your parents will have a grand time!

Xazmin said...

Beautiful pictures! Although, I am seriously sick of the snow...I want to see my flowers!

I do love winter though.

laurel said...

Great snow pictures. Its pretty, but oh, I am ready for Spring.

Island Girl said...

Wow! You really did get a lot of snow!! Glad your little girl enjoyed it - I know I did at her age!

Fifi Flowers said...

Beautiful snow pictures!

AZMom said...

Okay so now the 9 days makes sense! I missed this post! How cool for your parents!