Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pictures

Mom and dad brought me back a very pretty pashmina. It is a green color with gold and silver threads in it. Mom said it was a last minute purchase because she knows how I love them.


Then there is a very clear pic of my hand holding a very blurry silver cross. She got the necklace and matching earrings for me, her and my sister. Sorry the pic is blurry it was either a blurry cross or a clear cross with my double chin that I figured I would spare you from, heh.
Then she picked up this very pretty mother of pearl bracelet. All the gifts were very nice. They picked G up a hand carved flute (noise maker) and a camel made of camel's hide. The guide said they don't kill the camels to make the souvenirs but use already dead camel's hide and bones for boxes and such.






Here is a pic of me taken by G. I think I was ready to grab the camera out of fear of her dropping it. Oh and it was a windy day.

6 comments:

Sturgmom said...

Gorgeous gifts!!!

Lauri said...

Pretty Pashmina.. love it

Super Mommy said...

Nice gifts! When I traveled there I got my sister a cross made from olive tree wood - it's so pretty! I didn't buy myself one though!

The Byrd's Nest said...

That pashmina is just beautiful...the colors are great!

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Everything looks great!

Briana's Mom said...

Love the beautiful gifts!!!