Thursday, March 19, 2009

They Are Home

G's first glimpse. Sorry it is blurry, I was too close to them and they moved too quickly. A friend of my mom's is holding G up to see over the crowd. I am not sure who was happier, G or the grandparents.



Grandad gets to her first. Then Grammie comes up.
By the time we got back to our house G had fallen asleep. Grammie told us about the trip the whole way home but not everything so we are going tomorrow to see pics and visit more. We are letting them sleep today. They were both really really tired, understandably so.


10 comments:

mommytoalot said...

awww how precious

fricke92 said...

What great pictures of G with your parents! Love the one of your dad giving her a big hug!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Airport welcomes are always fun to see, especially between grandchild and grandparents!

Briana's Mom said...

Awww, so sweet! Glad they made it home safely!

Donna said...

How sweet. You dad looks very happy to have G in his arms.

Lauri said...

cute pics

Vivian M said...

Oh they look so happy to see G at the airport! I am glad they are back safe and sound!

The Byrd's Nest said...

I am so thankful they are home safely and had a wonderful time. I get so tickled at how much she loves her grandparents when I have to bribe Lottie to go to hers:(

AZMom said...

Sweet sweet pics...

Super Mommy said...

Glad they made it home safe! I'm sure they had a fabulous time!! Were there any hugs left for you?? Or did G get them all?