Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Aftermath


I took six eggs out to the yard and "hid" them specifically for this photo op. I mean really it isn't like she needed any extra candy or nothing! So 6 eggs were more than fine. This is her Easter outfit, brown shorts with a cute ribbon belt (that I can't tie) and the blue shirt with matching flipflops. Now do I know my kid or what?
Of course she was the only girl in Sunday School with the whole short thing, but it really is a cute outfit and will be perfect for pics on Friday at school (which will also be in time for her 5th bday pics) and for church all summer long! Yea! me! For some reason blogger posted the pics in reverse order.



17 comments:

mommytoalot said...

She looks adorable. Lovely outfit too!

Super Mommy said...

The outfit looks perfect! Sounds like you'll get your moneys worth from it too. Happy Easter!

The Byrd's Nest said...

She is absolutely adorable....I love her outfit!

Everyday Mom Designs said...

She looks so cute!

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

She looks really excited in the first (er, last, which was supposed to be first) picture, but the last (er, first, which was supposed to be last) one looks like she might not be able to even contain her excitement! So cute. And I love the shorts/flip-flops.

Jennifer said...

Very cute!! I'm glad you guys had a good Easter...

Jennifer

Christy said...

She looks adorable!! I love love lvoe the outfit and totally works for her! Glad you had a great day! WE did as well.

Hugs,

Chrsity :)

Mama Duck said...

I love that outfit, and especially that big smile. I saw those pictures and thought, "WOW! G is really growing!" I love those pigtails!

Kristi said...

She looks so cute! Hope it was a Happy Easter!

Daisigirl said...

It looks like you had a nice day! It rained here so we had to do our hunting indoors but the kids still enjoyed it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! :0)

Vivian M said...

She looks adorable in her outfit!

Kristy said...

She looks adorable and those pigtails....Oh....soooo cute!!!

Love, Kristy

Calico Sky said...

She is absolutely adorable & I love the outfit - you have great taste!

Jennifer said...

Glad I found your blog! Your daughter is beautiful!

Jen

a little leprechaun said...

Absolutely adorable!! Very sassy outfit!!

blunt delivery said...

aw how adorable she is! i miss having those easter egg hunts.. boo hoo.

William and Bobbie said...

what a cute outfit..she looks so pretty