Saturday, April 04, 2009

My Feelings For Obama

Leave me with understanding for the left who hated George W. Bush while in office. I understand now how they felt at seeing him on TV or in the news. I don't agree with how they felt about W. because, well, I happened to think he was a pretty good president compared to Clinton, Carter, Bush 1 and, well, Obama.

I never could fathom the hatred they felt for the man though, until Idiobama. Now, when he is on TV there is great wailing and gnashing of teeth, rending of garments and pulling of hair. Sackcloth and ashes are becoming my mainstay when I see him. Mostly my mom just turns the TV off or tells me to leave the room, because it is only at her home do I see the offending images as we don't have cable or whatnot on our TV at home, so I can keep the offensive scenes out of our home pretty well! The other answer is to turn on "cahtoons" for G or HGTV which rarely has offensive Idiobama on it.

So for all of you Bush haters and blamers out there, I feel your pain, just not for Bush. Oh that there were the returning days of a Reagan-esque Ruler in the US. I am longing for a just government that believes taxes and big government are the evil spawn of satan as they truly are!!

April 15, 2009 The TEA Party Protests around the nation, I am holding a TEA Party here on the blog. Come join me and link in and protest with me. Put this info about the TEA party on your blog on April 15. Link back on that day to the post that will be on that day, and there will be a give away attached with two chances to win for those who post about calling their congressmen and reporting about the call on that day. I will draw one name from those participating for a special treat.

Taxed Enough Already Protest Party!! Let's make this the biggest on line protest party around!! Plus there can be a protest in your town if you chose to organize, or may already be one organized, just click the link.

9 comments:

cheepette8 said...

Amen sister. I am so over the "media darlings" I can't stand it. I mean really, who cares about how she hugged the queen or what was on the Ipod they gave the queen. There are more important issues going on right now.

shirts4freedom said...

Tea Party gear can be found at www.shirts4freedom.com

Anonymous said...

heh, I feel the same way! Except that when I look at all the complaints about GW, I think that they are all completely figments from thin air, whereas I see all kinds of things to absolutely despise about the Obamination. But his supporters can't see those things at all? This leads me to conclude that reds and blues are completely alien species. Either that, or Michael Savage is correct and liberalism really is a mental disorder.

Elizabeth J.

Debby said...

Long time no post for me, but just wanted to send a big DITTO!

Rhonda said...

Well, AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!There is the gnashing of teeth going on here all the time too. Well put. He makes me crazy. His supporters have been lulled into this stupor and it seems like all justness, goodness, honesty, integrity, morals, or anything else wholesome....is going bye-bye for the sake of "change." Wake up people!

By the way, I loooooove your blog. Read it a while back, then lost it. Glad to find you again.

Laurie said...

Long time lurker, who never felt the need to de-lurk until I found a blog that represented my outlook on life. You go girl! I will de lurk and happily join your tea party! What this man and his party has done to our future in just a couple of months is unfathomable, I really fear for our country and the future of our children.

Ronnica said...

Enjoy your TEA party! I'm not participating giving my work ties to the IRS, but I'll be with you in spirit!

Dana Tate said...

I honestly thought the W. admistration was pretty good. I too feel like you. Kudos to you for posting this.
(I am visiting from SITS by the way)

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

I totally agree. Obama makes me feel putrid (sp?) I think GW did a great job