Sunday, April 19, 2009

Okay Here Are Some Birthday Party Pics

Leaving to set the room up Saturday morning. To say that G was excited would have not done her justice. I am not sure either of us slept, me due to nerves and second guessing myself, and G just wanting to be 5. G's teacher took the one of her holding the gift and smiling so big.



























G's pre-school teacher came and helped the girls with their necklaces and even took pics of G opening her gifts. This is the cake that has a "blue car on it, don't you memember mama?" When I had asked G to tell her grammie what kind of cake we picked out she told her it has a blue car on it. She kept that up for a week. I was getting a bit worried about it. Needless to say there is no blue car, and I wasn't very happy with the whole "birthday" being squnched up. Everyone that ate it though said it was good.

Also, you can see the picture that ended up being about $10. It started out at $39.99 down to $9.99. Can you believe it? A very sweet friend offered to get it for G's bday, G was surprised. Then Grammie got the hula hoop for her, and she loved it.

G has worked a lot of her crafts already. One gift, the pixbos I have no idea. Anyone? I had seen them at the store but didn't understand the whole pen thing. Still don't. I am requesting anyone's help please. I tried to work it with her but both became frustrated and stopped.

So I was really to tired to go to the rodeo but we managed to go anyway. Videos posted on the next post.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you have all that adrenalin pumping through you, you don't feel the pain. And I think the adrenalin is addictive. When I played soccer in high school and college, my friends and I used to joke "sacrifice your body!" and assume that it didn't matter how much we hurt ourselves because it would heal. We loved it. We even started playing rugby because it was a rougher sport than soccer. Now of course all the damage done back then makes me walk like an old lady, but when you are in your 20s or younger you don't believe that you can do permanent damage to yourself.

Elizabeth J.

Andrea said...

COOL!
What a great party.
Happy Happy Birthday, G!

Miss Andrea

Lauri said...

Looks like a great party.. she looks so happy... love those pics

"MissMelissa" said...

Ohhhhh, I love it!!!! Happy Birthday G!!! :)

Melissa

Ali said...

My boys got Pixos for Christmas after BEGGING for it all year but they quickly lost interest:)

I need to make one of those shirts for my son--he's turning 5 on Thursday!

Andrea said...

hey girl! Email me..I want to know if you want to Co-author on the HIPPY with me and 2 other girls.

athaggATbellsouthDOTnet

xoxo,
A

fricke92 said...

The shirt looks adorable. She looks so excited and proud! Good job!

Donna said...

Happy Birthday, G. It looks like you had a fabulous party. You look adorable in the shirt.

AZMom said...

Happy birthday Glenys!! You are one pretty little 5 year old! I love the t-shirt!

Super Mommy said...

Awesome pics!! Sounds like G had a great party! I love the top - it's really cute!

I am dumb when it comes to Pixos - I can't figure them out either!

Briana's Mom said...

What a great party! Happy 5th Birthday G!!!

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Looks like she had a wonderful birthday! Her smile is so big and genuine.

I've never heard of pixbos, so I can't help. Sorry. :)

Amy said...

Her birthday shirt is adorable! Happy belated birthday G!