Saturday, April 25, 2009

St. Jude Trike-a-thon and Other Ramblings

Saturday G and I came to the grandparents so she can spend the night and I can go to a party. Grandad fixed the pool area for her. We got the pool last year but grass grew in it so I sent it back for a new one. I will have to get the name of the company but this year we over prepared the yard to not grow grass in the bottom of the pool. Here you see G planted "trees" (small twigs) in the sand for her "gahden."









G participated in her school's trike-a-thon for St. Jude. G loved to ride. She has recently agreed to wear a helmet and recently not been afraid of falling. This bike is a bit smaller than the one she has at her grandparents but she has been able to ride the bigger bike better because of the stability of the training wheels. I got my dad to fix the training wheels on the smaller bike so she could ride at home too.




video




video

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Oh so much fun and for a great cause1
Love, Kristy

Sam said...

Wow! When did your baby get so grown-up?! *sigh*

The Trike-A-Thon looks like it was a lot of fun! Kieren would've loved it!