Monday, May 11, 2009

I Had Another Post in Mind

But I spent most of today waiting on my computer to work and then the power went out due to a car wreck (not mine) up the road. Then I mowed the yard. Then I saw a free course on making Lifebooks that I totally got myself wound up in. So I started G's life book, only the words guided by the course on the net. I have a purchased book but I need to get a 3 ring binder and open it to see what we will need to do. I need to get good copies of G's stuff and put everything else in my parents safe or get a lock box to keep it all. You know like the COC and the original certificates from China.

Now dinner is done at least for me, movie is watched and we need to go to bed. G is taking forever finishing her dinner. She has been extremely creative today though. She finished painting the clay pot she made and then fingerpainted two pics. We are going to a museum in the morning then to our appt. Wed I think we are meeting an FCC family at the zoo if it doesn't rain.

I may post my thoughts on another blog but I will let you know when I do it. I also have a couple of G conversations about Hannah Montana and all the places we went in China to "check out" G (her words not mine).

So I will for sure update tomorrow or Wednesday.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

I think you have a very creative little daughter on your hands. Have a great day!
Love, Kristy

AZMom said...

Hope you get to go to the zoo. We have not been in a long time and now it is way too hot to go.

The Byrd's Nest said...

I love yours and G's conversations! Lottie makes up stories about being in China all the time. I think it is healthy though.

Vivian M said...

Oh thank goodness Kerri has no idea who Hannah Montana is!