Friday, June 05, 2009

Finished Patio







Today my dad and I, sans G, finished the patio. Apparently the second day of work is not nearly as fun as the first day. I called my mom and asked her to come get G for us. She was about to get in trouble for just being a kid and not helping but getting in the way which is not fair to G. I could just see it all transpire so I got her out quickly.

Anyway, G slept in her own bed for 5 straight days as of last night so mom took her to Wallyworld to purchase the Alvin and Chipmunks DVD as a prize, that had been promised, oh sometime in the last millenium last month, but she had not been successful. This week when I realized she would make it, I reinforced the DVD as a prize. Well, she did it. After almost 4 years of sleeping mostly with me, G is finally in her own bed, let us hope it lasts.
So those aren't the best pics I could take but they will do in a pinch. The bricks need to settle some and then it will look a bit neater.

7 comments:

cheepette8 said...

Awesome about G sleeping in her own bed! Maddie still gets up every now and then, but she's been pretty good lately. Love the brick work.

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Looks great and good job to G for sleeping in her bed!

Super Mommy said...

The patio looks great! Yay G - Miss. Independent - what a great milestone!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Great job Miss Glenys!

Beautiful patio!

Donna said...

I'm impressed with your patio building skills. And G's achievement is even more impressive. Yeah!

Marla said...

Way to go G! Maybe I'll try the gift thingy with Miss Adalyn, oh wait already have. Oh well they aren't little for long.

Vivian M said...

The patio looks awesome! I love it!