Monday, June 29, 2009

Oh I Guess She Still Needs Naps







She did fall asleep and woke up with a nightmare at 6:30pm. I had tried to wake her earlier but to no avail. Then at 7pm she wanted to give her new water toy a try. So with no further ado, here she is on the water slide.


Gratuitis giant sunflower pic. It is going to be lovely but it is over 9ft tall so I can't get a good pic of it really. It was the only one that came up fromt he plants and once I thought it was a weed but let it grow because I had forgotten about planting the sunflower seed in that spot. I need some plant markers for seeds.
video


video

3 comments:

Marla said...

Ahhh, we still love our naps.

Briana's Mom said...

Bri is starting to give them up, but on certain days - they are necessary!!! That slide looks like fun - I need to get one for Bri!

Vivian M said...

Wish Kerri napped! Love the slip and slide!