Monday, June 15, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away

It is raining again. Storms passed through and it is raining again. But we were able to get swim lessons, ride bikes and pick up the sticks from the last storm. G is now working in her kindergarten workbook and is on page 48. She hasn't skipped any pages either. Pretty good, huhn?












Saturday, G had a busy, long day that started at 4am. She fell asleep in the car one the way back home from Grammie's house. She was sleeping so hard at 3:30ish when we got home that I was able to move her from the car to the chair inside. I didn't really want her to sleep but I was able to get a few things done before she woke up.

One day G drew the nativity on her doodle pro. I am very glad that she thinks of that when it isn't Christmas. I am not sure though what exactly promted her drawing. I captured it on camera because I thought is was pretty good for a 5 year old.

11 comments:

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Oh cute! She is just precious!

Anonymous said...

That is neat that she thought to draw the nativity picture.

When I decided to try out middle names for my new daughter with my older daughter, she flatly replied "mo-om, her name is Mary. You know, like Mary in the barn?" No idea why that came into her head in the middle of last summer, or why she was so fixed on the idea. But Mary it is.

Elizabeth J.

Vivian M said...

That is a pretty cool drawing!!

Kristy said...

What a sleeping beauty!! Can you send some of that rain here, we are on our 6th day with a temperature of 100 or more!!

Kristy

Marla said...

This little cutie has tons of talent.

It cant be raining at your house, its raining at ours. :o(

Lauri said...

nothing better than sleeping kid pics and great nativity pic

AZMom said...

Love the sleeping pics! She did do a great job on her doodle!

And send the rain to PHX!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Wow...that is really good for a five year old! Aren't they so precious when they are sleeping???

Briana's Mom said...

I am so impressed with G's picture! Good job!

cheepette8 said...

That was really cute. How did the group interview go?

Jennifer said...

That is an amazing picture!

Jennifer