Saturday, July 25, 2009

4 Years Today

G and I have been a family for 4 years today. We are spending our special day at a tech class for the county's republican party. I say start them young!

Then we are going to lunch and the zoo. When we were at the zoo the other day there was a notice that the python would be fed a pig today. G wanted to go. It is her day and we were going to already be in the city so we decided to go!

G's family gift was the book, Forever Fingerprints and the large lego set. She was somewhat excited. G is currently playing with polly pockets right beside me at the tech workshop. This class is only supposed to be an hour and half.

I would like to be profound on this 4th family day but right now we are too busy for me to sit down and think or put my thoughts on the blog. I will get to that soon. G is such a wonderful gift. She is the highlight of my life. Just imagine that 4 years ago, I met the most wonderful baby in the world and instantly we were family. She came to me at great loss to her that will not be forgotten by her nor by me.

Happy Family Day! G. I love you best!

12 comments:

MissMeliss said...

Awwwww!!! Happy 4th family day! Lil M and I celebrated our 2nd this year. :) I love the pool pic you posted! That's great!

As for my boss, I don't remember how he found out I had a blog. Maybe through facebook at the time.... but I've locked FB down. I do have my name out there, but am trying to change that. I didn't have anything bad on the blog, of course, but it was just weird!!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Happy SITS share day!

Catching Butterflies 3 said...

You pretty funny and so is she! she wants to see a snake eat a pig! I love it! Happy family day. I pray everything grows strong and God blesses you with another child in time.

Don and Denise Sullivan said...

Happy Gotcha Day! Have a great time celebrating!!

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Aww Happy Family Day!

cheepette8 said...

Happy Family Day! Sounds like you guys are having fun. I always say train em young :).

Laila Of Course! said...

Happy happy fourth family day! Ahaha, and I am loving the post. Very hilarious. Happy SITS share day!!

Please pop by and leave me a note & follow!

-Laila
www.randomweavings.blogspot.com

Mama Duck said...

Congratulations on four years together!!

Jennifer said...

Wow - 4 years.....I'm glad you guys had a good day! I love the Family/Gotcha Day celebrations :-)

Jennifer

Donna said...

Happy family day. Four years goes by so fast.

Briana's Mom said...

Happy Forever Family Day! 4 years - wow! We will be celebrating our two year this Thursday. Time certainly flies!

mommy24treasures said...

wow 4 yrs... G IS growing into such a beautiful young girl:)
Love the zoo pics up above.What a beautiful tiger. We have one at our zoo but it is difficult to see; always hiding...