Thursday, July 30, 2009

G, A Lover Of Animals

Well of worms and bugs anyway.





She and her grandad dug these worms up in his garden a week or so ago. They are still in this bucket being fed old coffee grinds and cornmeal. She checks on them when we visit and calls grandad when we don't to make sure he is checking on them.
And she does like other animals not just these. Are worms really animals or what? I have purposefully forgotten my science classifications of insects/worms etc, as I dislike them. They give me the willies.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I think that it is just great that her and her grandfather have done a "project", even if it is worms!!!

Love, Kristy

ps I think all of us have at one time or another used those hospital basins around the house a time or two!!! lol

Vivian M said...

Kerri loves worms and bugs too! They creep me out, lol.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Umm....she needs to come and live with us here in San Jose. She would be in critter heaven!