Thursday, July 02, 2009

Some Summertime Pictures

These were taken Tuesday. About 4:30ish G was stung by an I-don't-know-what. Either it was a dirt dobber or something. I don't think it was a wasp. I saw a red something flying in the area but didn't think much since it wasn't really close. But she got at least 3 good stings on her arm. I gave her benadryl by mouth and rubbed an anti-itch/sting med on them. Since I haven't any genetic history/family history on her I haven't any idea of allergies. This time no problem but I will need to watch next time for sure. Poor baby, totally blamed me for her getting stung too. She asked me why I didn't tell her about that bug flying around 'cause she would have come in the house if she knew. Yeah, right!









3 comments:

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Oh no! At least she's alright!

Super Mommy said...

Sorry she got stung - I can't tell the difference between the two - we always steer clear!

Slip and slide looks fun!! Happy 4th!

Vivian M said...

Glad she is OK. Looks like summer fun - I used to love playing in the sprinkler and the slippy slidey thing!