Friday, August 21, 2009

A Day in the Life of G

videoI recorded G's version of what her day was like yesterday. I had the camera on but not recording so I repeated using her pronunciation of words for the two things I missed the "pledgallegiance" and "losed" with reference to a game. I am not quite ready for her to talk like a big girl so I don't correct always her words. Sometimes the wrong word make the conversation cute, IMHO anyway. I did go help in the cafeteria yesterday and will again today after I drop off a resume at a trucking place for an admin position.

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh she is so precious...we don't correct Lottie or Emma either. Elisabeth took child development when she was in high school and kept telling us we needed to correct them so they would know the right way to say things, I replied, "Well, that wouldn't be any fun!" lol

Kristy said...

Oh how I love that little voice. She is an angel!!!

Love, Kristy