Sunday, August 16, 2009

Her First Fish







G and her grandad went fishing again today. This time G caught a little 2 1/2 pounder of something. G told her grandparents that since she caught it; they would have to eat it. Proud of herself would be an understatement. She was very very proud. Yes she is standing in her blue sock feet because her tennis shoes got really muddy. I don't know why the date on that camera says 2007 other than it is my mom's camera and well, 'nuff said.


Updated: After hitting publish and while leaving my parents I was told that my dad didn't think the fish was quite 2 1/2 pounds. I had been told that earlier by my mom that she thought it was. I never saw the thing alive and I couldn't tell either. To G though it was a whale of a fish, heh.

4 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

VERY cool! So... did she worm her own hook? Because I never have - heh.

Gretchen said...

How fun!!! So...did you eat it? :)

K said...

Very exciting!

I love when little folks get a reason to be proud of themselves.

Super Mommy said...

WTG G! I want to take my girls fishing - they would be delighted to catch a "whale" of a fish!