Monday, August 03, 2009

She Takes My Breath Away!




Isn't this a great pic of G? I don't remember what she got so tickled about here. I just love it.

I have 12 free stationary cards with shutterfly and I think I will use this pic. It makes me smile.

In two weeks (tomorrow) she will start kindergarten. Makes me kind of sad. Where did my baby girl go?

She spent last night with my parents and mowed the yard with my dad today. He lets her drive some. She wanted to stay with them through dinner but probably only so she could watch Noggin. They are leaving to visit "them that shan't be named" on Wed for a week. G will really miss them. We will have to go out there and pick the garden, check the house and oh yes, watch noggin.

We have big plans on Saturday to attend a back to school supply day at a church in the big city. Maybe she can find an acceptable back pack for school so I won't have to buy one. Her summer clothes will have to do to start, and hopefully the blue jeans she wore last fall will still be long enough this year (they were all too big in the waist last year and a bit long too). She has grown some but not really enough to fork over money for new clothes, yet. The hand-me-downs from our cousin have really been a God-send. Thank you cousin E.

On the job front, nothing yet. Lots of applications or resumes sent. Will be applying for the Fed extension on Monday. Tooled down to the unemployment office today only to be told I can't apply for the extension until the state is totally spent which is supposedly next week. Hoping I won't have a lapse of any kind. That would be very bad indeed.

16 comments:

Kim said...

That is a great picture :)

Gail said...

She's gorgeous!!! wow...starting Kindergarten in the Fall, they grow up so fast don't they?

a little leprechaun said...

That picture is adorable!! What a great smile!! Keegan starts Kindergarten in a couple weeks too!!

Ohilda said...

She's absolutely beautiful!

Don and Denise Sullivan said...

Love the big smile! She's getting really tan too. Fun in the sun! I can't believe she'll be starting Kindergarten.

K said...

That is a great picture. Definitely put it on a card.

Good luck on the job front.

Briana's Mom said...

She is too stinkin' cute in that picture!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful picture! Wow - kindergaren...I know she'll love it!

Jennifer

Super Mommy said...

Fab picture - YES you need to get these from Shutterfly! My baby is starting K this year too, sniff, sniff - I'll cry with ya!!

The Princess's Mommy said...

Oh, she is so beautiful! I can't believe she is going to kindergarten! I hope she LOVES it!!

Love,
Monica

The Byrd's Nest said...

She is beautiful Bev....a very special blessing God gave to you. They do grow up too fast. Still praying for the Lord to provide you with a job.

Dawn said...

What a beautiful picture...I agree, you should make some cards of this!!

cheepette8 said...

I love that picture! So sweet. I'm still praying everyday about your job situation. I hope you find something soon. Kindergarten is great, but where does the time go :)

Vivian M said...

G is beautiful! Amazing how fast they grow up, eh? Kerri starts Sr. Kinder too!

Hannah's Home said...

I agree. Wow. She is such a beauty. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

The Straight's said...

What a beautiful baby girl you have there! Well looks like she isn't such a baby anymore :( They sure do grow up fast!