Monday, October 19, 2009

A Fun Sunday Afternoon


We went to a local pumpkin patch but mostly after all the rain we have had there weren't many choices left. Then I took some pics of G in the cotton field. Then we went to the "blue slides."
G is fighting and so far winning the battle of congestion and the cough. Tomorrow is the zoo re-take since it was cancelled last week. I am a chaperon on this trip. I may need some calming meds so I don't feel the need to feed some of the rough/bratty kids to the lions, heh. Just kidding, the alligators would eat them faster I wouldn't dream of leaving any of the devil sweet children behind.


I like G's hair bounce in this pic and her thoughtful look at the cotton.








She figured out how to slide down the "fire pole" on the equipment on her own. She really does make me proud. There was a time when she wouldn't walk across the equipment because it isn't a solid base. My baby is growing and conquering her fears left and right.

6 comments:

Super Mommy said...

Great pictures...glad the weather cooperated. Y'all both stay well!!

amy said...

She looks like she is doing so well! Have a great time at the zoo!

Vivian M said...

I love G's hair too! We got our pumpkin at the store :o(
Hope you continue to have nice weather...it's freezing here!

Marla said...

Good pictures, glad the rain has stopped! We always have a great time at the old punkin patch! :o)

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Aww she is so cute! Great pictures!

The Byrd's Nest said...

She is so sweet....She does seem to have alot of body in her hair. Praying she didn't get too sick!p