Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This Is My Bedtime Setup Everynight

I recorded this the other night but it is pretty much the same. I go to bed last mostly. Clementine and Simon are always ready to go to bed. Abigail the big black cat is a new addition to the bedtime routine with sleeping on the bed due to the cooler weather. G is sleeping with me because she has been sick. So where do I sleep? That is the point. I get a very very small space but usually have to move one or more animals/kid out of my way! I wouldn't have it any other way though.

3 comments:

Marla said...

Looks a lot like my bed! And I wouldn't change one thing either.

The Byrd's Nest said...

I love snuggling with my girls...and I wouldn't have it any other way! You are a great mom.

Abby's Mom said...

Looks just like our bed too :)