1. It's early morning, about 2:00AM, and you're driving home. You come to a red light and sit there. There is no one in sight for miles around. Do you wait it out or run the light? Depends if I get spooked 'cuz too many scary movies will mess with my mind and I don't even have to watch them.
2. If you had the chance to re-do the last 24 hours, would you change anything? Yes I would be working or something.
3. When you reply to someone's comment on your blog, do you reply in your comments or go to her blog and comment? (Or email her) e-mail if it is attached to the comment or to her blog rarely do I comment on my own comment section.4. Your favorite Disney movie is: Mary Poppins
5. Do you recycle? No much to my daughter's chagrin
6. Games of strategy or games of chance? strategy
7. Do you have any recurring dreams? Yes either of snakes in the yard or of failing high school
8. What did you learn from your first real job? not to go into the stock room or I might walk in on a moment of indiscretion, ick.
9. Do you buy or borrow most books? buy, that is why I am so broke, heh.
10. What fashion trend of the past did you say you'd never wear again but did? Haven't yet.
11. When do you start Christmas shopping? as soon as possible. Done for my daughter except for cheap stocking stuffer stuffs.
12. Have you ever been so happy that you literally jumped up and down for a few seconds? If so, what was the occasion? Not that I can think of. Not an extremely emotional person.