1. What was the last song you listened to? How He Loves by David Crowder Band
2. Have you ever had “buyer’s remorse” over anything? Everything and I have not-buyings remorse over a skirt that I didn't buy when I should have. I think that is worse, heh.
3. What is something in your life that you are thankful for now that you didn’t think you would be at the time of the event? (Something that seemed ill-timed, inconvenient or hurtful which turned out to be a good thing) I am not sure I wish to think that deeply today, in a bad situation right now can't see the light yet.
4. Do you watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade every year? If so, do you have a favorite float or balloon? Yes every year. Underdog I think is my fav.
5. Share a quote, scripture, poem or lyric which has been an inspiration to you lately. Jermiah 29:11-12 I am clinging to that right now.
6. This is meant to be a fun question, and this is a G-rated blog, but please share a “guilty pleasure,” something that you enjoy that’s probably not the most edifying, time-worthy or healthy thing you could be indulging in. Did I mention--G rating? reading blogs, they are better than books!
7. What Thanksgiving food are you looking forward to? I have never liked traditional Thanksgiving foods. My grandmother then mom makes different foods for me (not because I ask because I don't) but fried chicken with mashed potatos and sawmill gravey and bisquits was my grandmother's treat to me and mac n cheese with shake and bake pork chop is my mom's treat
8. What is your favorite book to read to children, or what was your favorite childhood book? just about all of them as I read them to my daughter. I do really love Olivia books too though.
9. Do you collect anything? (Feel free to post a photo.) I collect precious moments, coffee mugs and museum books of places I have been. I relatively new collection is Santas of the world but I think I have missed most of those. I would like to have the Santas of the places I have visited though.
10. Gift bags or wrapping paper? what ever is easiest or I have in the closet.
11. Share an after-school memory from when you were younger. What was your routine like on an average day? we would walk home to my grandmother's home to wait on my mom to get off work. On Fridays she worked late so we all ate dinner at my grandmother's home and watched Donny and Marie Osmond. I remember literally rolling on the floor laughing at that show. I was roughly kindergarten or first grade.
12. True story: Once, in a job interview, I was asked this question and told there would be no clarifying; I simply had to answer the question: “When you’re fishing, do you feel for the fish?” So what about you? When you're fishing, do you feel for the fish?? yes I feel very sorry for the fish who die a slow death but I don't fish and I don't like fish other than fried catfish and not the meat but the fried crust part mostly and tarter sauce.