Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Girl, Her Mom and Her Grandmom

working on a Saturday project. We made pillows out of G's favorite t-shirts that she either no longer wore or could no longer wear. We made 4 and ran out of stuffing on the two purple ones. But here is some of the pictures of working on them and stuffing them. Mom had done this same project with me and my brother one summer but only to one t-shirt each. I think I still have mine some where. It was a starsky and hutch t-shirt with my name on the back. It was from like 4th grade, heh.














4 comments:

Catching Butterflies 3 said...

what a great idea! I hope you have a great Christmas!

Super Mommy said...

Cute idea!

Vivian M said...

What a cool idea! I love it!

Briana's Mom said...

That is the cutest idea! I love it! Merry Christmas!