Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree

Well, here it is. The painted tree in all of its now decorated glory. G made the paper chain and we used beads for the ornaments.
G told me last night we needed some presents to go under it. I told her we had presents to actually place around it for Christmas.
I guess I need to get to wrapping them since I have only three more days until she is on break. Christmas always seems to sneak up on me as far as getting the packages wrapped or sending the cards etc. So there you have it. Really easy for times when you don't have room for a tree.

4 comments:

Stephanie Boaz said...

A very creative idea, and it came out extremely pretty!! Good job! :-)

haikufondue@live.com said...

I love your blog—just wanted to let you know that Family Circle magazine just launched a cool new social networking site for women.

Check it out here: http://momster.com

Warmly,
Jane

Vivian M said...

I love the tree, it is beautiful!

Shaun said...

How creative and NEAT!!