Monday, December 07, 2009

Remember Pearl Harbor

I had the honor to thank a WWII service man for his service to our country at the shop so that was good. He struck up a conversation with me when in reality all I really wanted to do was waller in my self pity and read a book. The last WWI vet died this year and it won't be too much longer before the WWII vets are gone. We need to carry on all the memories of all the wars where they fought for our freedoms and rights to just sit and read a book while waiting on a broke car that our glorious president and his cabinet, congress and czars are slowly eroding.

Wake up America before it is too late. Let's do away with all the PC nonsense, call a spade a spade and quit believing there is a right to not be offended! Let's stop acting like animals but act as the special creation that we are of the ONE TRUE GOD Who loves us.

The mechanic (nice transition huhn?) said what ever is wrong with my car "ain't good." But that I can drive it no more than 10 or 15 miles and need to return on Wed. when he can get to it. Apparently whatever it is he has to move a bunch of stuff off the motor. He also couldn't get it to smoke again after I brought it in. Thankfully one of the workers saw it smoke when I drove up so he knows something is dreadfully wrong.

What a day. What a year.

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

Oh hun, I am so sorry you are having such bad luck right now with your car. I hope it is something that can be fixed quickly and inexpensively!