Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Saturday's Visit With Santa





We had the opportunity to visit with Santa again this year. Since G is no longer afraid of Santa we will take every chance we can to see him as often as we can.
The funny thing is I have already told G the truth about the Santas, that they aren't real, because she was so afraid I was trying to get her to not be afraid in the past. This year though her wonderment hasn't been deterred by my past dealings on Santa. I want her to believe for a little while longer anyway. If however at any time she asks me directly and I can tell she really wants to know then I won't lie. She has asked and I turned the question back to "well, what do you think?" That works for now.
So this is her picture with this Santa. He even knew her name, ;].

3 comments:

Kristy said...

That picture on your header is absolutely priceless!! She looks as if she is having the most serious conversation of her life!!! I would love to know what she was talking about.

Love and blessings, Kristy

Vivian M said...

Kerri has noticed they all look slightly different, so we tell her they are all Santa's helpers. It seems to work for now.
Miss G looks so cute with Santa!

Marla said...

Oh the precious Santa pictures, sigh.... oh well, Adalyn will at least talk to him so that will have to do for now.