1. Tell me the absolute best way to watch a movie. The best way for me is totally in pjs ready for bed sharing the movie with my 5 year old. Of course this would be at home.
2. Do you ever think about your own funeral? If so, do you have specific ideas about how you would like it to be? I want my funeral to be a celebration with up beat music and a message about how to get to heaven! I don't want tears or an open casket or anything morbid. I want gospel music with hand clapping and foot stomping and raising the rafter's with songs and praise to God. Seems to me if a person is a Christian as sad as it is that death is even here, we should celebrate the home going. Now I came to this thought after my grandfather's funeral in contrast with a funeral of a friend from work (who happened to be African American) and the difference in the funerals. Though there was sorrow and tears on both fronts one was truly a celebration ushering her into the arms of Jesus and one was more of a memorial of who my grandfather was and very depressing (he was in the arms of Jesus too). Just made me want to have more of a celebration at mine-no tears.
3. Are you more of a giver or a taker? I would like to think of myself as a giver but right now I am quite down financially and emotionally so I may be more of a taker at this point.
4. Vacations: planned activities and schedules, or play it by ear? Right now I have to play it by ear as I am still unemployed but when we can go on vacation I love the planning of it.
5. What is one often overlooked item in your home that needs to be cleaned regularly? the floors and the cat box.
6. Name a cause that means a lot to you. pro-life causes
7. Do you eat a regular old peanut butter jelly sandwich, or do you customize it? And by the way, jelly or no jelly? if I eat one it is just plain peanut butter and grape jelly. I customize a peanut only sandwich for my 5 year old by using cookie cutters for shapes.
8. If we were having a conversation in person, how would I know if you were nervous? I would play with the back of my hair/head. I noticed in high school that I did that when answering questions. I still do it and have to focus like mad to not do it in important situations like job interviews.
9. Do you have an elaborate bedtime routine, or just the basics of toothbrushing and jammies? right now our bedtime routine is showers, jams and one or three books depending on what time we get to bed.
10. Have you ever regretted something you wrote on your blog? yes my daughter's name spelled out. I wish I had used a clever nickname for her from the start.
11. Has anyone ever told you that you look like a famous person or celebrity? Did you agree? I don't think so.
12. If you were going to dedicate a song to a loved one or friend, what would the song be and to whom would it be dedicated? I don't know.