Tuesday, January 12, 2010

101.4

at 7:44pm last night which was within the 24 hour period for school to start at 8am this morning which means we are home one more day. This morning at 8:45am though there is no fever just a sore throat and an upset tummy.

I called my mom though to see if going to ball practice could get her body temp up that high, and she said no it couldn't, so great now I have infected all those kids with whatever G had. oops.

Anyway, today we are going to her school to pick up her two days work and do it tonight. Also, going by the daycare to pay her after school week because if I quit paying and take her out I may lose my spot. Actually, I am not totally sure and will ask today while paying for this week. Maybe they will be gracious and hold her open even though that is one less $30 they will have a week.

So maybe tomorrow she will be back at school with no fever. I just need to get something that will work on her throat. Does anyone know if strep is going around?

3 comments:

Donna said...

Strep is always going around. It often does involve an upset tummy, and no cold symptoms except a sore throat and fever, so you may want to check it out. My 11 year old had it over New Year's. We endured three days of fever/chills before I had her tested.

Super Mommy said...

Yep, it may be strep. If she still has a fever tomorrow, I'd take her to the doctor for a quick strip test.

Vivian M said...

Hope Miss G gets well soon, and that you don't catch whatever she has.