Wednesday, January 13, 2010

No News Is Good News

At least that is the approach I took with the temperature. I just didn't take another one after yesterday morning's temp wasn't even up to normal (98.4). G is still complaining of a sore throat but that could be from drainage or maybe tonsils. If it stays sore through Friday I will take her to the doc on Saturday.
As it stands now, she is in school and on motrin so here's hopin'.
Yesterday she drew this picture. It is a desert with an apple/blueberry/berry tree (see the roots?) and a cactus (I know it looks like a cross but look at the sticky things) and a lake (yes, even deserts have lakes). Um, what's that? Oh that triangle looking thing? Yes, well, that is a pyramid because all deserts have pyramids, donchaknow.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I hope she crossed over that sick bridge. Out of 10 kids in Maddie's class today only 3 showed up. Everyone is sick with something and there is a wicked stomach virus going around.
Praying for her and for you.

Vivian M said...

I know it's going around, because we have all been sick since the holidays and still on meds. Hope she feels 100% soon.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Praying she is feeling better. I know she wouldn't want to miss school....they love school so much at this age!