Friday, January 29, 2010

Snow Day

Of course at 6am there was none of this white stuff so I proceeded as any normal day. Even at 7:30 there was none of this white stuff as I started to drive G to school after putting 100 stickers on her shirt for the 100th day of school.
Then I noticed the lack of buses and children. So we turned around at which point I realized my window was freezing with the rain as it hit. Then I called the school admin who confirmed that yes school is closed all day.
So we packed up and came to Grammie's house so G and Grandad could play outside. Only after arriving did I manage to remember that we forgot both blankies and bunny which brought many silent tears from G so that I had to dare to return home and pick them up. I also picked up her lady bug boots to play in and my trusty camera. Upon returning we bundled up the G and sent her and grandad out to freeze play.











2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Praying for the job leads Bev.....LOVE her sticker shirt; very creative...and I totally understand your headaches. So sorry.....know that I am still praying for you.

Vivian M said...

Love the picture of the snow on your hair, but next time can you please put your whole pretty face in the picture?