Monday, February 08, 2010

Looking Out My Backdoor



We had another bit of snow today. At 6am I let the dog outside and saw the winter wonderland of beautiful white snow. Stupidly I went to wake G so she too could see the snow. Then I took her back to bed and said, "Let's go back to sleep for a bit longer." Ummm, yeah, that worked, not at all. So at 6:30ish I gave up and fixed our breakfast. So much for the eye doc appt I scheduled this a.m. and was looking so foward to!! No school so we came out to play in Grandad's yard. Grammie and I stayed in while G and Grandad played outside, heh.






Here she is waiting to throw that snowball on grandad.

2 comments:

Don and Denise Sullivan said...

Beautiful!! We have yet to take Nate to see the snow this winter. I imagine it's weird to hear me say that. haha

Jennifer said...

She looks adorable all bundled up in the snow!!