Thursday, March 18, 2010

Contagious

G has pink eye and an ear infection. Wed. She woke up feeling badly but had no fever and no certain place that hurt, so I sent her to school anyway. About 12:30 the school called because she was complaining of an ear ache. I picked her up and her right eye looked more red than this weekend. I got her an appt. with her doc yesterday afternoon who told me since she is contagious until she has been on antibiotic for a day she won't be able to go back to school until Friday. So she is home today back tomorrow and on S.B. next week, heh.

Today we are watching Muppets Take Manhattan (consignment tape). Grammie called too and mentioned that G's grandad bought her a basketball goal because he wanted her to have one. They had to take it back though because a part is missing in the box so off they went. We are waiting on them to get back so she can go play ball.

This week also started the sign up for the food give away so I haven't been around a computer until now. I have gotten some studying done though. We have less than 150 people to finish signing up to meet the 400 for April. I hope it gets done today or tomorrow cause G' has S.B. next week. Hoping it will be pretty and we can spend one day at the zoo!

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

I hope Miss G's red eye and sore ear(s) get better soon!