Sunday, March 07, 2010

G Conversations

Tonight after the Upwards non-banquet banquet I took G to mcyds for supper. While there I received a call from an unknown number. I answered it and the person asked for Joy. I told her it was a wrong number and no problem good bye. G kept asking who was on the phone. I told her it was a wrong number, a lady called.
G said, "What did she say?"
I said, "She asked for Joy."
G said, "But you can't give her that."
When I stopped laughing I said, "You are right who can give you joy?"
She said, "Jesus."

3 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

lol....oh G...how wise you are beyond your years:)

Sharon said...

That is the sweetest ever!!!! I love love love G'talk. I try to do Bailey talk just because I love it so much when you do G';s!!!

Vivian M said...

Aww that is so cute! Out of the mouths of babes....