Thursday, March 04, 2010

Okay, Listen Up, Interweb People, G Needs Your Help

She signed up through her school to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital by participating in a Math-a-thon. She already started working in the book because she loves her some math problems, but she needs sponsors as well. She is already half way through the book too.

The sign up form asks for people to sponsor her at $10, $20 or more, yes it really does start with $10 and then goes up from there. She doesn't really have a goal per se, but I notice I have 62 followers on this blog and some of you have blogs so I am asking for a $10 or more donation to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (checks to be made payable to St. Jude) as a sponsor of G's math-a-thon participation. Also, would you put this out on your blogs so other people could sponsor her as well, please, pretty please with cinnamon and sugar?

Yes, I know the economy is in the tank and there is really not a lot to go around, but this is for a good cause. Actually two good causes, not just to give money to support St. Jude, but also to give G some mail. She told me yesterday that she never gets any mail from anyone. What a good way to do both, help St. Jude and send G some mail. Not just is she a math prodigy lover but she is a mail lover as well.

If by chance you would like to participate (I would maybe do a happy dance in a vlog post if you do) please e-mail me or just a leave a comment with an e-mail so I can send an address to you. I will need to turn all monies in by March 18. I cannot pay on a pledge though so if you would like to help a little math prodigy lover out, please sign up and send!

Paypal might work too but I would still need to submit name, addy etc for tax donation verification.

3 comments:

kdss said...

We're good for $20.

Kelly and Ed
kstaggs2@comcast.net

Jennifer said...

You can count me in. Just send me your address.

Jennifer

Susan said...

I'll contribute, too!

rachelchronicles@hotmail.com