Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring Break Activities

Our Spring Break started Thursday with pink eye and ear infection. Late night on Thursday because of this basketball goal and Friday was a wash too.
Saturday, we went bowling with some friends.


Wednesday we went to the zoo with some different friends.





Friday we are heading out of town with some different friends. In between all the spending time with friends we have been working at the Hope House for the next big food give away. I haven't been able to get on the computer much. I also haven't been getting to bed early either. G and I have been having too many late nights. Spring break is kicking my boo-tay!

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Glad you are spending time with so many friends over spring break! Yay! Sounds like a blast:)

Kristy said...

I just love her little face in those sunglasses!!!! She looks like a little spitfire!!!

Love and blessings, Kristy