Friday, April 16, 2010

Mom Is Home

Finally. Today will be two weeks from her accident. Thankfully yesterday she was allowed to come home. She is so glad to be home.

In other news G and I built a bendaroo car for their vehicle parade today. BTW, I hate bendaroos. I thought they would stick to together better than they do. I was wrong and frustrated after getting that car built! I just hope it holds together for the parade.

Today is the birthday spend the night at grammie's with a friend day for G. Yes even though my mom broke her hip she said we could still have the mini party there. We will be confined to the living room, dining room and kitchen area mainly plus any of the out door stuff they have to do. Making pizzas for supper and cupcakes (rainbow ones) for dessert, watching movies galore and going home after lunch tomorrow. Busy evening that is for sure.

I have a post boiling in my head about something that happened this week between G and me. G and I discussed the boy being returned to Russia and I want that conversation documented here for later. I mean this is a blog to keep up with important stuff and that was pretty important. I just have to know remember that I need to blog it all.

Tomorrow night we are going to the rodeo and I am so jazzed about that. We are going to get there early enough to get closer seats than we normally have!!

4 comments:

Stephanie Boaz said...

I'm so glad your mom is home. I hope she's feeling a lot better, and recovers quickly. Your weekend plans sound great! Take care.

Sharon said...

Oh, I am so so glad your mother is home! I am praying still!! Can't wait to read your take on the Rus adoption closing and have a blast at the rodeo!!!!!!

Heather BT said...

Hurrah! Prayers for a quick recovery for her. Mum is still here, but we are surviving well so far.
Take care

Lisa (Briana's Mom) said...

I am finally starting to catch up on blogs and just caught up on what happened to your mom. I'm so sorry she had to go through all of that. I'm so glad she is home now. What an ordeal for all of you.