Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Well, There Goes the Phone

Yes my phone died and it looks like no Resurrection is possible. It is in two totally different pieces. I am on my parents phone plan and only they have their names on the plan and they are in the hospital. Well, mom is still in the hospital and dad is waiting.

It is just the kind of thing that makes me want to cry over the whole unemployment dealio! And Obama continues to cause job creation difficulty with the total take over of college loans. The government is buying the loans at 2.6% and selling them to students at 6.8% with the difference going to the obamacare. Sound fair? Beginning July 1, look for it. Lamar Alexander spoke beautifully on the damage Obama has now inflicted upon higher education in the National Review I think. Somehow I had the explore section of the google reader clicked so I was reading things I didn't know I followed then realized I don't follow (but should) and missed copying the link. But if you google Lamar Alexander and Federal school loans you may pick something up.

So about mom, as of last night at 7:30pm, Dad said she was out of critical condition but they had not yet put her in a room. The plan is today move her to a room (unless ICU was needed by another last night) then get her dressing changed and her up on a walker. Hopefully this won't put her off but a day later. Still though, scary time for sure. Really unbelievable, really...

6 comments:

Stephanie Boaz said...

I'm glad to hear that your mom is improving. It is unbelievable and scary what happened to her.

Sorry about your phone. :(

Everyday Mom Designs said...

I'm sorry about your phone and of course your mom... glad to hear she's doing somewhat better and I hope things continue that way.

Vivian M said...

Still praying, and hope your Mom comes out of ICU soon! Sorry about your phone :o(

bajones said...

I'm praying big time for your mom.

Sharon said...

PS. That dumb phone., what a time it picks.,

Sharon said...

I a, PRAYING HARD Bev. Keep us posted. Trust!!! no matter what.

Big hugs to you!!