Sunday, May 23, 2010

5 Years Ago Was THE REFERRAL CALL

Today I have thought for some reason all day that it was May 16 but knowing the whole day that this Thursday, May 27, is K graduation. Then just a minute ago I saw another family post about their 5 year anniversary and even thought they were doing it too early. So much for my mind, huhn?

Today 5 years ago I received the call that Wu BaoJiang was my daughter. WOW-seems like a lifetime ago really and yesterday all at once. So Happy Referral Day G! What an amazing ride.

G did go fishing again today with her grandad, and this time caught a fish which they brought home alive in a bucket. G really thought she could keep it as a pet, but Grandad said they would fix it for dinner. The fish sadly will die but no one will eat it. G tried really hard to convince me to get her a fish tank. She said she would feed it bait or worms. So sorry child.

2 comments:

AZMom said...

Happy referral day!! Amazing how fast time flies!! She is just a beautiful little girl!

juls said...

May 23d was 5 years that Guo Jing Yi (Sarah) wasplaced in our arms. We are not sure where the years have gone but it was one of the best moments in my life.
julie