Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Hits-They Just Keep on a Comin'

Just received notice that escrow on the rental house (the house I tried but couldn't sell) was short $1600+ which makes the new mortgage payment either $100 more a month if I pay the escrow shortage or $140 more a month if I don't. Either way the new rent amount that I stressed over is now not covering the mortgage and unemployment is about to end (I think).

I am not handling this well at all, just so you know! Life under a job killing administration sucks big fat rotten eggs!!

5 comments:

Vivian M said...

Can you contact your city hall and find out if your property can be re-assessed (for free)? If the value has gone down, then so will the taxes, etc. and you can renegotiate the escrow with the bank.
If that is not possible, try asking the bank if you can pay it at the end of the year (gives you time to save, get a job or maybe a tax refund?)
How is the test coming along? Any news?
I am sending you prayers and positive thoughts!

Jennifer said...

Oh Beverly - I'm praying hard for you. I hope that you can find something soon. I'm sorry this is happening. Hopefully you will find something soon and hopefully the administration won't cause any more damage.

The Hensley Family said...

Praying for you....the unemployment stuff is nuts and so hard to tell exactly what is going on. I am so confused myself.

Livin' out loud said...

Lifting you in prayer dear friend...

Kristin said...

I am so sorry....I hope something turns up soon.

And I am totally with you on this administration. I have had more than enough.