Sunday, July 25, 2010

Family Day-5 Years

So today is 5 years since G and I met and became a family. Friday we took the day to paint some pottery. G chose a toothbrush holder and painted it a very pretty mint and teal striped design. The pictures loaded upside down.

After the pottery place we headed to the museum where we have temporary free membership.









I have a habit of giving G a book on family day so this morning I gave her a Bible (big girl version) and a Junie B. book. G and I had a pretty good day but then when we got home she absolutly had to wallow all over me. Frustrated me to death. It seems during her fear days she can't seem to get close enough to me!
Anyway, the last 5 years have been difficult caused by me financially speaking, here is hoping that things will change soon! I love you baby! You are my precious girl and am looking forward to the rest of our lives together!

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

You know....we have never celebrated family day but just casually mentioned it to Lottie. Emma is not mature enough to really talk about it with her yet, she doesn't even understand she had a family before us. But I notice that when it comes near the time period of family day in August, Lottie becomes exceptionally clingy and Emma is the same in December. I have read this from other people's blogs too. Happy Family Day my friend...big hugs!

Vivian M said...

Happy Forever Family Day!!!
I still can't believe it has been five years!