Friday, July 16, 2010

Off for a Bit

Monday we were invited back to a friend's parents home in KY, so we are off this afternoon to do just that. They have a pool which is both good and bad. Good for G but bad for me. I got a pretty nice sunburn last Sat and then mowed my yard last night at 6pm. From that adventure I ended up with water blisters on the same sunburn. So we shall see how we do tomorrow hanging out in the pool all day, heh. Hopefully, by going north a bit we will have a bit cooler weather. It is truly miserable here right now, not so much temp but humidity, UGH!

No word on a job and still no unemployment. Stress continues to build. I have to believe there is something out there to do and that I will be bringing in income soon.

Enjoy the weekend.

2 comments:

Vivian M said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip! Cover up and use sunscreen!

Briana's Mom said...

Have a good vacation! I've had enough sun this week myself to last me a lifetime.

Hoping things turn around on the job front very soon.