Friday, July 30, 2010

Pictures From the Interview Set-up

Looking for a plug and setting up some of the screens. East coast sound girl now living in LA working on the sound system for the camera.


Ms. M talking with the interviewer before the official on camera interview.
Getting the lighting right for the chair.






Before the interview I sat to chat with the interviewer so she could get an idea of what type questions to ask. G sat with me for that part of the interview but not during the official camera time.












Setting up the lighting and the sound person getting the wires in place.
Like I said it was an interesting experience.



2 comments:

Vivian M said...

Looking forward to seeing the final result of your interview!

The Byrd's Nest said...

How exciting and a little frightening! I think I would just freeze up and not be able to speak!!!