Thursday, July 29, 2010

Why I Am Still Unemployed


or other wise titled It's the Democrats Stupid!
Really, this graph explaines things much better than I could ever say.
By the way, I was interviewed yesterday to help represent all those unemployed folks like me who are highly educated, were on an enjoyable career path, who had the world at our feet (so to speak) and then were laid off; now facing total uncertainty and no unemployment benefits. I have no idea how much will be used in the final show airing in the fall but I will be sure to let you all know; I mean that is if you are interested, heh.
They recorded some "special moments" between me and G which were totally manufactured just for the video and which G and I both felt ackward doing, heh. And G kept losing her pants because the waist was way too big after wearing them all day, who knew.

2 comments:

Penelope said...

Holy moly, is that graph real?? That astounds me!

The Byrd's Nest said...

I'm interested! Please let me know if it airs and I will watch it! I think if someone was filming me and my family I would feel awkward too!!!