Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bryton Pick Floss in Seconds

From the website

"BrytonPick - FLOSS In Seconds is the latest in oral care.

"It is a new stylish and discreet interdental cleaner that improves oral hygiene, overall health and saves time on a daily basis.

"Designed for people on-the-go, for people that are unable to floss or simply when there is no time or place to floss."

I agreed to try this product and review it. I received two of these Bryton Picks. NOT IMPRESSED.

First, there was a warning to not touch your lips with it because it is stainless steel and will cut you. Anytime you get a warning to not touch your lips with something, better be ware.

Second, although it may be as thin as floss, where floss gives a bit to get between your teeth; stainless steel doesn't. I have extremely tight teeth and was afraid to force this between them because again, it is stainless steel and will cut you.

Actually, now looking at the e-mail I am not sure I was supposed to review it. But I did and there it is and I hate the stuff. If you would like to try it, be my guest. I have one I haven't used I can send to you. They are good for 30 days.

No comments: