Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Day of School




I am still on a borrowed computer, so I can post pictures of the first day of school. G was not happy to get up because she was so tired. Thankfully, we don't have to get up as early as last year and the next two years will be not as early as this year.


Also, found out that a bus stops right on our street, YIPPEE! I have to find out what time to meet the bus in the a.m. and then we may not have to be up as early as today!

Did you see that smile? Much much different than last year and I forgot to get a picture with the teacher. I will have to do that Monday when I volunteer to help with lunches.

She wasn't really excited or not excited about first grade. But she is very cute!

3 comments:

Vivian M said...

She is certainly very cute! Good luck Miss G!

Jennifer said...

Love the pictures. I'm sorry that your computer is down. That stinks. I hope all is well.

Lindy said...

Wow, her backpack is almost as big as she is!