Monday, August 30, 2010

It Was a Bowling Weekend













Due to two free game coupons G and I hightailed it to a bowling alley Friday after school. We played one game because we were also invited to a bowling birthday party on Saturday. G loves to bowl. On Friday we were able to find a 5 or 6 lb ball. On Saturday we could only find a 7 lb ball.


Yes she does look thrilled that I stopped her progress to snap a photo.



She used the one child helper thing once but preferred the drop roll method to bowl.
We saw my best friend and her kids and my great aunt (last sibling of my dad's mom). All in all other than not getting a Sunday nap (whole 'nuther story) it was a good weekend.

4 comments:

Vivian M said...

Kerri loves to bowl too, it's fun to watch! So...did Miss G beat your score? ;o)

Sharon said...

OMGosh! I don't come over here in a while and she goes and grows!!! What a great family you all are ...bowling!!! So cute Bev!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Lottie and Emma have never gone bowling but looks like G had a great great time!!!!

AZMom said...

Cute pictures!! We need to go bowling sometime ourselves. The kids love it.

Thanks for the comments on my blog. I am sorry to hear you are still out of work too. :(

I am working my leads as much as I can and hoping something comes up soon. I hope you find something soon too.

HUGS!!